- Garage 2
- sq. ft 5,500
About This Property
- First time on the market in over forty years.
- Built as a grand single family home in 1918.
- James Rupert Miller/Timothy Pflueger architect and design. Designers for leading properties such as Corinthian Yacht Club, Met Life building, now Ritz Carlton, City of Paris, Castro Theater and many more renowned San Francisco and Bay Area landmarks.
- Property is a, legal, three unit building.
- Generous, two level, three bedroom, 2.5 bath. 4455 sq. main owner’s unit with partial bay view, two fireplaces walk out upstairs veranda.
- Elegant, mature walk out garden with fountain and large veranda.
- Elevator to all floors.
- Downstairs charming garden unit. Completely renovated. One bedroom, one bath.
- Penthouse level. Three bedrooms, 1 1/2 bath with large walk out, deck and partial bay views.
- Architectural and design features throughout.
- This property can possibly be converted back to single family use.
- Updated systems include pressurized fire suppression sprinkler system.
- Complete, recent, windows replacement, partial solar, earthquake upgrades and MUCH more.
- Owner’s unit is currently vacant.
- Upstairs penthouse unit lease runs through November 30, 2022. $5,600.00 mo. (2251-A Broadway)
- Downstairs garden unit. $3,300.00 month-to-month. (2251-B Broadway)
- Owner’s two car garage vacant.
- This is a must see opportunity!!